Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sorry about my C cups

Tonight as we were sitting around after the baby went to sleep, my hunny loked at me and casually asked if my boobs were going to get bigger if I started pumping more milk.

What the FUCK??

Because I don't have enough to worry about, now I have to go through all that again?

I'm sure the question was innocent enough - stupid curiosity. He couldn't possibly know the kind of fear and sadness that it set off. He couldn't possibly know how many times I've been dumped or cheated on because of some whore with a huge rack and some retard boyfriend who couldn't see past it. He couldn't posssibly know how badly questions like that hurt.

The sad part is, I don't feel like I've been shortchanged. I'm a reasonably good looking person, with a reasonably nice body. I'm also a loving, kind, intelligent person with a lot to offer. But I'm not in possession of a nice set of double D's, so therefore the rest of the package is moot, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment