Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

dodged a bullet there...

I got stuck on a mad click-through binge from my reader and ended up reading this (by a blogger I have come to have a great amount of respect for). I have to say, every time I read shit like this, I am truly glad I'm single.

I don't mean any disrespect to those of you who have worked damn hard to make a marriage work and last the test of time. I truly believe that it is an amazing feat to accomplish. But I know that, with my horrendous taste in men, if I were ever to marry, this is where I would end up. And I don't want that. Not for myself, not for my kids.

In closing, I would like to thank every shitty fucking boyfriend I've ever had (which is all of them) for helping me realize just how amazing I am, how much more I desereve, and how, holy shit, I am so much better on my own. I am truly grateful to each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment